Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update

Hey guys, just letting you know, we're still going strong with this 'game'. Tmx has been busy the last few days but I'm sure he'll have a hot update or two for us all when he's available.

As for me, I'm still pacing along, getting more and more sexually frustrated by the day. Each morning I wake up with more of an urge to just start humping away at anything I can, not that I think it will achieve anything!
And throughout the day my mind refuses to focus much on what I should be focusing on.

I'm already looking forward to the day I get released, but I won't be giving up easily!

- LockedInSydney

2 comments:

  1. Will be interesting to see what TMX going to post. Other part or parts of your body will become more and more sensitive by the day. Keep up the good work boi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready your blog is getting me turned on. Wearing cup compression shorts here - may have to lock into my birdlocked!

    ReplyDelete