Saturday, September 11, 2010

Where the fun really begun...

On the day of our first meet, I picked up LockedInSyd from the train station and we headed towards the city, we were at a bit of a loss as to finding an appropriate place to swap padlocks, but decided to go to Oxford St for a few drinks and to get to know each other. I mentioned on the drive that I was really keen to get my nipple pierced, as I knew that LockedInSyd had his done. He suggested that we go and see how much it would cost and encouraged me to consider it. When we got to Oxford St we headed straight for Inner Vision tattoo and Piercing in Surry Hills. We were told it was $85 and I signed up straight away. They only took cash so as we went to the ATM to get some money, LockedInSyd said he might be keen to get his other nipple done too. I urged him to get his done, and he didn’t take much convincing. We returned to the parlour cash in hand ready to go. I was a bit disappointed that friends weren’t allowed to go in with you as I thought it would be a good bonding experience and also wanted a bit of moral support, anyway I headed off first and had a silver barbell installed on my left nipple. I was surprised at how well I handled it, I had to suck it up just before I went in LockedINSyd said “Just try not to scream like a girl”… anyway I didn’t make a sound and was quite proud of myself. The pain/pleasure of the piercing caused me to fill out my cb6000 quite rapidly! It actually ended up being a most enjoyable experience. LockedInSyd followed also not making a sound having the same barbell installed in his right nipple.


We then headed of for some beers at the Oxford hotel. It didn’t take long till I felt the urge to slip my hand down the back of LockInSyd’s jeans to feel the waist band of his Cin2 jockstrap. It felt amazing and left my cock aching inside the cb6000. After some subtle gropes of each others cages and a few beers later we decided we should go grab some dinner.
On the way to dinner we decided to stop by my place to drop off the car and pick up a jacket, but boys will be boys and the 5 min stop off turned into over an hour of making out. Prior to our meeting there had been some debate over whether we should have a final cum together before the swap. Needless to say our hormones gave in and that’s exactly what end up happening.. Interestingly enough during our play LockedInSyd’s cb6000 split in half (not an uncommon problem), something I was quite impressed with!

After hours of teasing and tormenting and sucking each other's now released cocks, we finally came - Marking the beginning of our competition. We both were now in the same situation. Had cum together, locked pretty much at the same time (due to having to repair LockedInSydney's cb6000 - he wore his old 2000 for a couple of hours while the glue dried), and both now being in matching devices.

So we swapped padlocks, just to be certain that there were no spare keys. Just to process of personally locking the padlock onto Tmx360's cage was such a massive turn-on.

Not long after this, we parted ways for the day, each to now reflect on the new status of their locked manhood.

This was 2 days ago, and basically brings us now up-to-date. From here on in, the posts will essentially be updates on what's happening, how it all feels, and anything else we deem relevant to the whole experience

2 comments:

  1. I love cb6000 too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhhh sooo HOT! next up ... stainless steel chastity cages from Mature Metal for you both.

    ReplyDelete